Head of Growth
We understand finding the time to stay healthy is increasingly difficult when you lead a busy, exciting life. That’s why we’re on a mission to build the most advanced health and wellbeing platform to improve our users’ health.
As one of the world’s leading personalised nutrition platforms, we offer AI driven online consultations, alongside DNA and blood testing kits, to provide tailor-made vitamins and personalised content to help people feel 100% more often.
Headquartered in London, we’re backed by some of the U.K’s leading angel and institutional investors including Samos (backers of Ocado and Charlotte Tilbury), True (a leading UK consumer investor) and ACF, as well as Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla & LoveFilm) and Simon Duffy (Founder of Bulldog skincare).
- Achieved over £1m+ in revenue
- Delivered over 40,000 nutrition packs directly to people around the world
- Helped thousands more to understand how vitamins and supplements can help support their diet and lifestyle with personalised content and advice
- Started selling our products in Whole Foods, Planet Organic and GNC, with VITL now available in nearly 700 retail stores worldwide
- Launched an AI-powered nutritionist to provide customers with an in-depth analysis of their health and nutritional profile
- Created a service that customers love: 94% of reviews on TrustPilot rate VITL as 'Great' or ‘Excellent’
We are looking for an ambitious Head of Growth to join us here at VITL! You will be responsible for building and managing a cross-functional team, carrying out continual experimentation to unearth new growth channels. Working directly with our CEO, we want you to help us reach our goals.
- Build and motivate a team that will deliver growth across the company
- You will take responsibility of helping set and delivering on ambitious but achievable growth, revenue and acquisition cost targets
- Coming up with creative and innovative new initiatives and channels to execute growth
- Use data and customer insight to identify and prioritise key growth initiatives across every part of the funnel
- Partner with teams across VITL to design and execute growth ideas, including tech, product, data, sales and marketing
- Work with these teams to scale successful initiatives according to resourcing, budgeting and scaling strategy
- Take ownership of key metrics and growth KPIs, reporting back into the leadership team
- Put in place and help develop a comprehensive infrastructure that allows us to manage the acquisition funnel of multiple channels
- Quantitative reporting and running of A/B tests
- You will be a competitive person who enjoy pressure and work best in a results driven role.
- Have built a team around them to support and deliver on ambitious goals
- Must have experience in managing high performing growth teams
- Highly quantitative
- 2.1 degree from a well-ranked university
- You will be a highly driven and motivated individual who has led growth teams in results driven organisations
- Experience in building and managing growth team at similar stage startups and/or the equivalent at a blue chip org or top tier consultancy.
Share option scheme
Weekly team lunches
Performance related bonuses
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!