We understand finding the time to stay healthy is increasingly difficult when you lead a busy, exciting life. That’s why we’re on a mission to build the most advanced health and wellbeing platform to improve our users’ health.
As one of the world’s leading personalised nutrition platforms, we offer AI driven online consultations, alongside DNA and blood testing kits, to provide tailor-made vitamins and personalised content to help people feel 100% more often.
Headquartered in London, we’re backed by some of the U.K’s leading angel and institutional investors including Samos (backers of Ocado and Charlotte Tilbury), True (a leading UK consumer investor) and ACF. As well as Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla & LoveFilm) and Simon Duffy (Founder of Bulldog skincare).
We are looking for a talented Chief Operating Officer to join our growing team. As a young, fast growing company, we are looking for an industry experienced COO to help us develop as an emerging business. Working directly alongside the founder, you will be an instrumental part of taking VITL to the next stage in our journey.
- Achieved over £1m+ in revenue
- Delivered over 50,000 nutrition packs directly to people around the world
- Helped over 100,000 customers to understand how vitamins and supplements can help support their diet and lifestyle with personalised content and advice
- Developed in-house DNA and blood testing capabilities
- Launched an AI-powered nutritionist to provide customers with an in-depth analysis of their health and nutritional profile
- Created a service that customers love: with 94% of reviews on TrustPilot rating VITL as 'Great' or ‘Excellent’
- To gain a solid understanding of the strategic needs of the company as well as the team detail and motivation (commercial strategy, operations, people, product)
- Motivating the team to get the very best out of them in order to further aid our success and growth
- You will be at the core of inspiring and developing our culture across different markets and strategise further expansions
- Put in place excellent management processes for all functions of the business
- Working with our Founder to budget and comprehensively record figures of growth and financials
- You will have a leading role in helping recruit, build, manage and organise optimal running of the team
- Setting up short-term and long-term goals for the company.
- Assuming all key responsibilities related to Product development, competitors research, representing business, meeting & pitching to Investors & VCs for fund-raising.
- Must have experience in managing high performing teams at a Series A / B startup and/or a Blue-chip consultancy/organisation
- Be able to demonstrate experience of scaling an a team or organisation
- You will be customer centric, detail oriented, data driven and process led
- Enjoy developing and progressing talent at all levels
Share Option scheme
Weekly team lunch
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!